HMOs NICKEL AND DIME YOU OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS PER YEAR.WHY NOT SPEND $25.00 TO STOP THEM?
FASTOFFICE is a computer program that runs on almost any IBM-compatable computer.
I wrote FASTOFFICE to deal with insurance
companies bent on making it so difficult for your office to get paid, you'll
just give up. FASTOFFICE allows you to take control of your practice
- registers patients, prints chart labels (no more misfiled
charts due to illegible handwriting!)
- easily learns idiosyncratic insurance company rules (no
more panics when Acme Health says the referral ID, the
first four letters of the referring physician's name, and
your zodiac sign goes in box 27A!)
- tracks referral forms (no more lost income from seeing a
patient on day 61 with a 60 day referral form!)
- prints bills with "late account" letters, and
transfers delinquent accounts to collection agencies (no
more income falling through the cracks!)
- intelligently processes and tracks payments & EOB's
- tracks late accounts, calculates interest due, and
prepares appropriate reports to third party payers (no
more "we never got the bill, and now its too late,
so we're not paying"!)
- prepares "call sheets" with reminders of
insurance-specific referral requirements (no more
patients "not knowing" they need another
referral form to see you!)
- "ranks" insurance companies according to speed
and amount of payment, payment/patient, percentage of
total income, and percentage of total patients (now YOU
can decide which HMO's are good for YOU!)
- tracks income and expenses, with daily reports predicting
your ACTUAL income, as well as yearly income and expense
summaries (your accountant will have your office info by
- prints reminder notes (no more forgotten staff meetings!)
- prepares "electronic billing files" for
transmission to Medicare or other carriers that accept
billings via modem. My honest experience? We don't use
this feature, so its not as "user friendly" as
the rest, but a nifty conversion/editing utility is
included with FASTOFFICE!
All this for $25.00? Why? FASTOFFICE is a labor of love, and I
offer it to my colleagues so they can improve their practices and
their quality of life, and enjoy taking care of their patients
E-mail or surface mail your
credit card information mailing address, and disk requirements (5.25" or 3.5").
I know you will enjoy FASTOFFICE.
Larry Sheingorn, M. D.
9715 Medical Center Drive - #502
Rockville, Maryland 20850